Better late than never edition….
In 2016, I am continuing to let random.org choose a book from my TBR list, to be read sometime during the month. My randomly generated number for September is 93 (out of 438 in my TBR list). SURPRISE!, I will be reading Two Gentlemen of Lebowski: A Most Excellent Comedie and Tragical Romance by Adam Bertocci. Sounds like fun!
What if . . . William Shakespeare had written The Big Lebowski?
The Dude has met the Bard—and he doth abide.
Join “The Knave” and Sir Walter on a wild tale of mistaken identity, kidnapping, bowling, and a rug that, in faith, really tied the room together—in a sidesplitting Shakespearean comedy of errors and ninepins, told in five glorious acts of iambic pentameter and impeccable period prose.
Already a theatrical hit and a worldwide viral phenomenon, Two Gentlemen of Lebowski comes alive anew in this definitive and lavishly illustrated edition, featuring recently discovered historical engravings, scholarly annotations, and a revelatory afterword from the author.
2016 Challenges: August Progress
- Goodreads goal of 130 books: 10 this month, 104 total
- 2016 Horror Reading Challenge goal of 16+ books: One this month, 16 total CHALLENGE COMPLETED!
- Book Riot’s 2016 Read Harder Challenge (24 specific categories of books): None this month– 13 total
- Panels’ 2016 Read Harder Challenge (26 specific categories of books): None this month-seven total
- Surprise Me goal of one book per month: One this month, eight total