In 2016, I am continuing to let random.org choose a book from my TBR list, to be read sometime during the month. I currently have 340 books on this list. For those counting, that’s up 22 from last month…ensuring that I will get caught up, well, never….
February’s randomly generated number is 219, so, SURPRISE!, I will be reading How to Survive Anything: A Visual Guide to Laughing in the Face of Adversity by Lonely Planet, which is sure to be fun, and possibly useful.
Here is the Goodreads description:
How to Survive Anything. A visual guide to laughing in the face of adversity. Earthquake imminent? Stuck in the middle seat on a long-haul flight? Here is a book that will teach you How To Survive Anything. Using the witty, graphic format it will help you withstand any challenge, from the extreme to the ordinary, that life might throw your way.
2016 Challenges: February Progress
- Goodreads goal of 130 books: 13 this month, 31 total
- 2016 Horror Reading Challenge goal of 16+ books: Two this month, two total
- Book Riot’s 2016 Read Harder Challenge (24 specific categories of books): One this month, six total – category 1
- Panels’ 2016 Read Harder Challenge (26 specific categories of books): One this month, one total – category 12
- Surprise Me goal of one book per month: One this month, one total